Did you buy a Ruffwear Flagline harness for your front-leg Tripawd dog last month? Want to get the harness cost covered? If so, read on. The November 156th deadline is coming for Tripawds Flagline harness reviews!
Why Your Flagline Review Matters
But since Wyatt is an only dawg in this pack, we need feedback on how the Flagline works for front-leg Tripawd dogs of all sizes.
See, we only recommend dog harnesses that we know work well for Tripawds. And we rely on people like you to give us the scoop.
So if you purchased a Flagline, and your pup is missing a front leg, we want to know what you think!
Here’s how the contest works:
Step 1: You are eligible if you bought a Flagline harness for your front-legger anytime between October 1 and October 31, 2019.
Step 2: Email us your feedback before November 15, 2019! Send us a written review with at least two photos, one video or both.
Step 3: One winner will be chosen at random and announced on November
29 21, 2019. The winner will be reimbursed $69.95 for the Flagline harness cost.
We can’t wait to find out what you and your Tripawd hero think of Ruffwear’s latest harness.
All runner-ups get a special Tripawds door prize!
Tripawds Flagline Harness Reviews Contest Rules
- Your dog must be missing a front leg.
- You must purchase your Flagline harness from Tripawds.
- Written review must be 250-300 words.
- Photos / video must show your front-leg amputee wearing and using the harness.
- Video must be at least 30 seconds and show your Tripawd wearing and using the Flagline.
- Got questions? Contact us today!