You can’t smell or see high frequency EMFs (Electro Magnetic Frequencies), but your home is filled with these invisible forces. EMFs have been clinically proven to intensify pain symptoms, and removing exposure to high EMFs is believed to help speed wound healing and relieve phantom pain (and chronic pain) for animal amputees, and people too.
- Farabloc looks and feels like linen, is washable and may be used repeatedly without losing its unique properties
- Farabloc aids muscle relaxation and relieves lower back pain.
- Farabloc should be hung to dry or machine dried. Do not wring out the wet material.
- Farabloc can be cut, sewn and ironed like any other fabric.
- To sustain pain relief it is important that you keep Farabloc on for extended periods of time.
This ordinary looking fabric alleviates pain by shielding the body from man-made and environmental electromagnetic fields (EMF). Similar to the Faraday cage shielding technology, it can reduce the effect of high EMFs ordinarily absorbed by the body’s tissues. Farabloc Advisor Dr. Dr. Nixdorf explains, “The shielding blocks the body’s exposure to high EMFs and the tissue heals faster, and the phantom limb pain decreases.”
NOTE: Farabloc prices include shipping to the U.S. and Canada from British Columbia. Customers outside the U.S. and Canada must select International Delivery option. Rush delivery is not available for these items and no returns are allowed.
How to use Farabloc:
Select an appropriate size to wrap or drape the affected area with the Farabloc blanket, or place the sheet on your pet’s bed or favorite resting place. Many users have reported their animals gravitating to the blanket on their own, wherever it is placed. For the greatest pain relief, a double layer is recommended.
- 12×30 in. (30×76 cm)
- 20×20 in. (51×51 cm)
- 19×39 in. (48×99 cm)
- 30×34 in. (76×86 cm)
- 34×58 in. (86×147 cm)