Tripawds who sit down during walks are likely trying to tell their humans “Ouch! We went too far today!” If your dog does that, it’s time to take a tip from Hugo. This Tripawd’s dog stroller lets him keep up with the pack and roll with everything life has in store.
“Hugo is a trooper, but just doesn’t have the physical stamina to walk further than around the block,” says his human in Hugo’s blog. And because his person understood why longer walks won’t strengthen a Tripawd’s legs, they looked into a dog stroller. Their choice was the Aosom Elite II pet stroller.
This post contains Amazon affiliate links. When you click and shop, you help keep the Tripawds community free!
This Tripawd’s Dog Stroller Delivers What Hugo Needs
On his maiden voyage, he “walked” further than he ever has – a full two miles.
Read more about Hugo’s new Tripawd pet stroller, “Hugo’s First Ride.” Meanwhile check out all the great things about this buggy.
Aosom Elite II Features
- Lightweight steel frame
- The front wheel can be fixed for jogging or swivel for strolling
- Adjustable handle bar
- Ultra smooth-rolling 20″ wheels
- Converts to stroller in seconds w/out tools
- Three entrances for maximum convenience getting your pet in and out
- Front door features a mesh door for ventilation and also a separate rain guard to protect from the elements
- Safety leash included inside to safely secure your pet during their ride
- (1) storage pocket on each side
- (1) Aosom type ‘A’ bike hitch/coupler included
- Max Weight Capacity: 88 lbs (even though the trailer can handle up to 88 lbs, please check the interior trailer measurements to make sure its sufficient size for your pet)
- Assembled Weight: 37 lbs
- Front Wheel: 10″ x 2″
- Rear Wheel: 20″ x 1.75″
- Overall (w/ Handlebar and Front Wheel installed): 52″D x 31″W x 40 1/2″T
- Interior: 30 1/2″D x 23 1/2″W x 21 1/2″T sloping towards the front to 0″