If you have a tiny, toy or very small breed Tripawd dog and want a great harness, we highly recommend the Ruffwear Front Range dog harness.
Got a Tiny Tripawd? Try the Front Range Harness!
For small Tripawds with a girth size under 22″, the Ruffwear Front Range harness is perfect. It’s not as heavy-duty as the Webmaster or the EzyDog Tripawd Convert harness, which are great for larger, heavier dogs — but sometimes too much harness for the daintiest Tripawds.
It’s ideal for walking a small breed Tripawd dog.
The Front Range harness doesn’t have a handle, so it’s not as easy to lift a dog with it, but it has two leash attachment points. This is a great walking harness that prevents pulling on the neck with an easy-on/easy-off design. Perfect for around-the-block walks!
Easy-on, easy-off for all, especially three-legged dogs!
The Front Range: Key Features
- Comfortable, everyday harness that is easy to fit and put on
- Customizable fit with four points of adjustment allow for full range of motion
- Padded chest and belly panel for good load dispersion and comfortable, extended wear
- Two-leash attachment points: aluminum V-ring on the dog’s back, and reinforced webbing on the dog’s chest
- ID pocket stores dog tags
- Low-light visibility with reflective trim
All purchases made through the Amazon link in our Gear Shop help keep this community going. Thanks for your support!