Great news for three legged dogs: Ruff Wear has redesigned the Webmaster Harness for a better fit and more durability!
New Webmaster Harnesses will be available on April 1.
Until then, current inventory is being sold until it’s gone.
Stock is dwindling fast, so if you need one, get yours now!
Sizing will change slightly and the new Webmaster will come in a “Twilight Gray” color, along with the popular Red Currant. Black is being phased out.
Plenty of Obsidian Black harnesses are in stock as of today, but that will change quickly. Red Currant is sold out in sizes Medium, Large and Extra-Extra Small.
Existing Webmasters will sell out before April 1.
Order yours today!
Check these online retailers if your size is sold out.
New Webmaster Harness Features
- Efficient, easy-to-clip sheltered buckles keeps straps firmly in place over time
- Anatomical design provides controlled, comfortable and balanced lifting with good load dispersion
- Customizable fit with five points of adjustment allow for full range of motion
- Secure design for even the best “Houdini” dog
- Foam-padded chest and belly straps for comfortable, extended wear
- Two points of connection: aluminum V-ring leash attachment up front or the webbing loop at the rear
See Ruff Wear Webmaster Sizing Tips to get the right size.