Protective Recovery Suit for Cats
The Dotoner Protective Recovery Suit for Cats helps prevent your catg from licking and scratching at surgical wounds or bandages so they can heal safely and quickly.
Many cats are not comfortable wearing the cone of shame. The Dotoner Protective Recovery Suit is another helpful way to keep cats from licking and scratching at their stitches or wounds.
Anatomically constructed for both male and female cats to ensure a perfect fit and wide opening for litter box use.
- E-Collar cone alternative for cats – The surgery recovery suit helps your pet heal in comfort.
- Anti-Linking – the cat bodysuit helps prevent licking of wounds and accelerates healing of wounds.
- Stretchy fabric – pet will feel comfortable to eat, drink, sleep and urinate without affecting normal life.
- Protection – The cat bodysuit protects stitches and prevents incision from getting dirty during recovery.
- Keep warm – help keep your cat warm while shaved from surgery.
NOTE: Stitching up the missing limb hole or altering the garment may be required depending upon surgery location.
FOR BEST RESULTS: Consider the Vet Med Wear Recovery Suit custom tailored for amputation surgery.