Pawz Waterproof Dog Traction Boot
Help prevent injury to three legged dogs from falls on slippery floors with Pawz dog traction boots. These natural rubber waterproof dog booties are reusable and disposable.
Protex Pawz dog traction boots are an affordable way to help improve traction for three legged dogs and protect dog paws. These rubber dog booties are an inexpensive way to test your Tripawd’s tolerance for dog boots. And Pawz dog boots are made with durable but thin rubber material. They are reusable, disposable and waterproof.
Help prevent falls on slippery floors with Pawz dog traction boots. These rubber dog booties look like little rubber socks that you slip on over paws without zippers or velcro closures. They are fairly inexpensive, reusable, waterproof and offer great paw protection for hot and cold surfaces.
Compact Pawz are small and thin enough to carry in your wallet or pocket. Always have some Pawz dog boots on hand and you’ll be prepared for unexpected slippery or treacherous surfaces with your Tripawd. Perfect for trips to the vet clinic or pet store!
Pawz Sizing & Recommended Breeds
Tiny (light green): For paws less than 7/8″
• Brussels Griffon, Chinese Crested, Maltese, Toy Fox Terrier
XX-Small (yellow): For paws 7/8″ – 1 1/4″
• Chihuahua, Papillon, Teacup Poodle, Teacup Yorkie
X-Small (orange): For paws 1″ – 1 1/2″
• Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, Havanese, Italian Greyhound, Pug, Toy Poodle, Shih Tzu
Small (red): For paws 1 1/2″ – 2″
• Border Terrier, Boston Terrier, Cairn Terrier, Fox Terrier, Shiba Inu, French Bulldog
Medium (blue): For paws 2″ – 3″
• Beagle, Bichon Frise, Cocker Spaniel, Corgi, Lhasa Apso, Greyhound
Large (purple): For paws 3″ – 4″
• Airedale Terrier, Akita, Basset Hound, Bulldog, Chow Chow, Collie, Golden Retriever, Labrador Retriever
X-Large (dark green): For paws 4″ and up
• Bernese Mountain Dog, Bullmastiff, Great Dane, Saint Bernard