The Ruffwear Web Master is an excellent all purpose support harness recommended for all Tripawds. Originally designed to assist search-and-rescue dogs, this handy harness allows you to help your Tripawd up and down stairs, in and out of a vehicle, or provide extra support when needed.
The Ruffwear Web Master harness is the most versatile support harness for three-legged dogs.
Here are a few brief reasons why it’s the best harness for canine amputees:
- Ergonomic fit allows for full range of motion
- Centered handle provides distributed weigh support for assisting dogs into vehicles, on stairs or as needed.
- Designed to be comfortable enough to wear every day, all day.
- Quick release buckle make harness easy to put on and remove.
- Makes a great dog collar alternative for Tripawds who hop along rather quickly. The secure D-ring on top enables you to attach a leash and distribute pulling force evenly across the body.
Add the Brush Guard attachment for better stability and added comfort. Include the Core Cooler to keep dogs comfortable is hot summer weather.
The Brush Guard offers additional chest and belly protection. It also disperses the weight of dogs in the harness, providing additional comfort when lifted and adding stability to the harness, further minimizing shifting.
NOTE: Base price includes free shipping via USPS Priority Mail. Select desired shipping option to rush delivery. ONLY AVAILABLE IN THE THE UNITED STATES. Find international dealers here.
Take your dog’s girth measurement while standing up for the perfect fit.
- XXS: 13-17 in (33-43 cm)
- XS: 17-22 in (43-56 cm)
- SM: 22-27 in (56-69 cm)
- MED: 27-32 in (69-81 cm)
- LG/XL: 32-42 in (81-107 cm)
Add the Brush Guard for Extra Support and Comfort.
The Brush Guard attaches to your Web Master Harness straps with Velcro to better disburse your dog’s weight, providing additional support, stability, and comfort. See Web Master Plus video for complete details.
Add the Core Cooler to keep Tripawds cool in summer!
Soak the Core Cooler in water to lower core body temperature and keep dogs comfortable in hot weather. Like the Ruffwear Brush Guard accessory, the Core Cooler gives additional support when lifting and assisting your Tripawd. It’s just as easy to attach to the harness. Put it on your dog’s Web Master in spring, before the temperature goes up then replace it in fall with the Brush Guard configuration.