Protective Recovery Suit for Dogs
The Dotoner Protective Recovery Suit for Dogs helps prevent your dog from licking and scratching at surgical wounds or bandages so they can heal safely and quickly.
Many dogs are not comfortable wearing the cone of shame. This Dotoner Recovery Suit is another helpful way to keep dogs from licking and scratching at their stitches or wounds.
ANATOMICALLY DESIGNED FOR DOGS: Design easily allows elimination. For male dogs, cut the inner stitched circle as indicated for urination.
- E-Collar cone alternative for dogs – The surgery recovery suit helps your pet heal in comfort.
- Anti-Linking – the dog bodysuit helps prevent licking of wounds and accelerates healing of wounds.
- Stretchy fabric – pet will feel comfortable to eat, drink, sleep and urinate without affecting normal life.
- Protection – The dog bodysuit protects stitches and prevents incision from getting dirty during recovery.
- Keep warm – help keep your dog warm while shaved from surgery.
NOTE: Stitching up the missing limb hole or altering the garment may be required depending upon surgery location.
FOR BEST RESULTS: Consider the Vet Med Wear Recovery Suit custom tailored for amputation surgery.
Ruffwear Climate Changer Fleece Dog Jacket4.50 out of 5$59.95 Select & Buy
VetMedWear Amputation Recovery Suit for Cats and Dogs5.00 out of 5$46.99 Shop Now ↗
K&H Coolin’ Comfort Cooling Dog Bed0 out of 5$67.39 Shop Now ↗
SALE!SAVE!GET $5 OFF!
Save on Tripawds E-books!0 out of 5
$24.95Add to Cart