PetSafe CareLift Dog Lifting Harness
For older, injured or invalid dogs, the CareLift™ lifting harness provides a convenient and safe way to improve pet mobility. The harness can be used with the rear section only, front section only, or with both front and rear sections for dogs that need more assistance.
For a long time, we’ve searched for a high quality, rear leg mobility dog lifting harness with direct hip support that works on both front and rear leg amputee dogs with rear leg weakness. The PetSafe CareLift Full-Body Lifting Harness gets mostly great reviews on Amazon.
- Convenient and safe way to improve mobility for older, injured or invalid dogs, or those recuperating from surgery
- Front and rear sections which can be used independently or in combination for maximum lifting assistance
- When used together, front and rear sections can be comfortably worn full-time; if only rear section is used, must be installed for each use
- Unique design reduces stress by lifting hips and abdomen together
- Includes specially-shaped protector panel for males (removes for females)
- Excellent for assisting pets up stairs, into vehicles, onto furniture, outside for walk or bathroom break
- Available in 3 sizes
Shop Amazon for the best CareLift harness price and additional product reviews. Pricing subject to change.
Small, Medium, Large