For a long time, we’ve searched for a high quality, rear leg mobility dog lifting harness with direct hip support that works on both front and rear leg amputee dogs with rear leg weakness. The PetSafe CareLift Full-Body Lifting Harness gets mostly great reviews on Amazon.
- Convenient and safe way to improve mobility for older, injured or invalid dogs, or those recuperating from surgery
- Front and rear sections which can be used independently or in combination for maximum lifting assistance
- When used together, front and rear sections can be comfortably worn full-time; if only rear section is used, must be installed for each use
- Unique design reduces stress by lifting hips and abdomen together
- Includes specially-shaped protector panel for males (removes for females)
- Excellent for assisting pets up stairs, into vehicles, onto furniture, outside for walk or bathroom break
- Available in 3 sizes
Shop Amazon for the best CareLift harness price and additional product reviews. Pricing subject to change.