Ruffwear Doubleback Dog Climbing Harness
Strength rated belay harness designed for technical climbing with dogs provides direct hip support using padded leg loops that stow in convenient zippered pocket when not being used. NOT recommended for rear leg Tripawds. Purchase includes coupon for $5 Off Tripawds E-books!
The Ruffwear Doubleback dog climbing harness is a strength-rated belay harness made for technical climbing with adventurous dogs but also featuring rear-lift hip support, it is ideal for Tripawds with weaker rear legs who need extra help getting up and around.
The DoubleBack is a bit more heavy duty than other harnesses: the fabric is heavier than the Web Master, there is fully padded belly support, and the lace-back buckles are made of anodized aluminum instead of plastic.
- Dog climbing harness is strength-rated to 2,000lbf or 8.9kN
- Padded belly support and leg loops provide stability and weight dispersion
- Customizable, secure fit with seven points of adjustment
- Anodized aluminum Doubleback buckles for safety and durability
- Strong centered handle with two webbing loops for attaching leash (no D-rings)
- Additional handle directly supports rear end lifting
- Leg loops can be stowed in pocket for increased mobility
NOTE: Base price includes free shipping via USPS Priority Mail. Select desired shipping option to rush delivery. ONLY AVAILABLE IN THE THE UNITED STATES. Find international dealers here.
NOTE: The Doubleback dog climbing harness is strength-rated to 2,000 lbf so it does not have quick-release plastic connectors. All straps must be laced through the aluminum buckles.
Take your dog’s girth measurement while standing up for the perfect fit.
- XS: 17-22 in (43-56 cm)
- SM: 22-27 in (56-69 cm)
- MED: 27-32 in (69-81 cm)
- LG/XL: 32-42 in (81-107 cm)
XS 17-22 in., SM 22-27 in., MED 27-32 in., LG/XL 32-42 in.