National Canine Fitness Month Exercise Kit
This agility dog training kit has all of the elements you need to help get and keep your three legged dog dog fit and strong! Provides agility and cardio training with cavaletti poles, K9FITbone for balance and core fitness, and Targets for limb awareness and proprioception training!
Out of stock
NOTE: Shipping is included in price, but additional freight charges may apply for shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, or remote/rural addresses. If applicable, customers will be notified of additional cost prior to delivery.
April is National Canine Fitness Month, but Tripawds Gear promotes Canine Fitness every day!
This agility kit includes all of the elements you need to get and keep your dog fit! The CanineGym Agility Kit provides proprioception work and cardio fitness, includes K9FITbone for balance and core muscle development with Targets for limb awareness and training!
Canine Fitness Month Exercise Kit Includes:
- CanineGym Agility Kit (6 cones and three bars) for agility and cardio
- Aqua K9FITbone for balance and core fitness
- 4 Targets for Limb Awareness and Training!
Enjoy Fun Dog Fitness Every Month with FitPAWS!
View infographic for fitness tips.
Agility work and and Cavaletti stepping exercises help develop proprioception, confidence and self-awareness for dogs of any age or breed. Amputee dogs especially benefit from agility conditioning by improving balance and core strength.
Included Agility Kit Contains:
- 6 – 12” Cones, 3 Height Adjustments
- 3 – Collapsible, Interlocking Jumping Rails / Cavaletti Poles
- 2”, 5” & 8” jumping height settings
- Compact and lightweight for on-the-go portability
Recommended for use with:
Shipping only available to the United States: