Did you know you can get a custom dog harness made exactly to your dog’s unique shape? The Custom Pet Support Suit by Animal Suspension Technologies is our all-time favorite made-to-order mobility harness for dogs.
Here’s why we love it:
We became fans of the Pet Support Suit when we tried it on Tripawds Founder Jerry (see video below). The suit is exactly as described:
- Great for hard-to-fit breeds with long or short torsos, or a very thin belly compared to the chest
- Works for both front and rear leg amputees
- Non-slip fabric won’t rotate
- Complete wrap-around design for total support
- Design allows for male anatomy
- Several points of adjustment
- Adjustable handles for taller people
- Easy to put on and remove
- USA-made to order in about 3-5 business days
Your Custom Pet Support Suit will be tailored with your dog in mind and built to size. Here’s how to get the exact fit for your dog:
First click the image below to view general measurement instructions. The image will open at a larger size in a new window.
- Wrap a towel or pillow case around your dog
- Fold the fabric to fit from just behind the front legs to just in front of the rear leg (this is how the suit will fit). Be sure to accommodate for male/female anatomy and space to urinate.
- Measure the folded towel to get the body length from front leg to rear leg.
- Write down the measurements.
Read our original review to learn how the Custom Pet Support Suit can help your three-legged dog. Contact us with questions or