Harnesses made specifically for amputee dogs don’t exist (yet!). But we’ve found three that do a pawesome job meeting the needs of Tripawd dogs of all sizes:
- The Webmaster by Ruff Wear. Great all-purpose harness for post-op assistance and getting around after recovery.
- The Pet Support Suit and Get-a-Grip by Animal Suspension Technologies. An sturdy mobility aid for physically-challenged, less ambulatory dogs.
- and last but not least, the topic of today’s post, The Tripawd Convert Harness by EzyDog.
Get Moving with the Convert Harness by EzyDog
Here’s why we love The Convert Harness for three-legged dogs:
- It’s an ideal walking harness for front or rear-limb amputees.
- The one-buckle system makes for fast and easy on-and-off use
- There’s no stepping into or out of it; just place it over your dog’s head, buckle and go
And of course it makes Tripawds look quite snazzy and official, don’t you think?!
The Tripawd Convert Harness is tested and approved by Tripawds Spokesdog Wyatt Ray, read more about why we love it for active three-legged dogs like him:
If you’ve purchased a Convert Harness, drop us a line and let us know what you think about it!