Tripawds Spokesdog Wyatt Ray has been putting them to the test, and will have a full review soon. But in a nutshell, here’s why we’re so excited about the new Grip Trex™ shoes:
- The boots stay on and when fitted properly, won’t rotate thanks to a synthetic pigskin interior grip cuff
- The non-marking Vibram® outsole is now made with a new, multi-directional, flexible lug design. This gives your dog better feel and control on surfaces.
- A tightly woven air mesh fabric keeps dirt and debris out while allowing superior ventilation
- An adjustable closure strap ensures a customized fit
- One-piece mud guard enhances the fit and long-term durability of the boot
- The 3M™ reflective detail on the boot gives low-light visibility from multiple angles
Wyatt has been wearing the shoes indoors on slippery floors and while going up and down uncarpeted steps. The boots’ tailored fit and adjustable ankle strap means they don’t rotate around the paw like other dog shoes.
When Wyatt wears Grip Trex with the Bark’n Boots Sock Liners, the shoes stay put even better. Soon we’ll test them on uneven outdoor surfaces, and have photos to show you how well they work for Tripawds.
Until then, learn how to measure for dog boots in this Gear blog post “How to Measure for Dog Boots.”