Hey all you Tripawds with delicately shaped, oddball or goofy feet, you’re in luck. Tammy and Teddy’s Custom Dog Boot Company can make custom canine footwear just for you.
We understand that not all dogs will fit the ultra-durable, off-the-shelf Ruff Wear boots we carry.
Now there’s an option for pups with unique footprints.
We first heard about Tammy and Teddy’s custom boots in the book, “My Dog Has Fallen and He Can’t Get Up.” This story shares the amazing recovery of a Lab named Tucker, who suffered rear-paralysis after a spinal embolism.
During his remarkable journey back to health, Tucker wore a Tammy and Teddy’s custom dog boot to prevent paw abrasions while learning to walk again. The custom dog shoe was the only kind of shoe that wouldn’t rotate or fall off.
Tucker’s Mom says:
“Here’s a picture of Tucker, looking dashing in his red boot—the nonquilted custom boot from Tammy and Teddy’s. I love how well (these) custom boots fit Tucker and protect his foot, which knuckles from a fibrocartilaginous embolism (FCE). The red boot has become his signature wardrobe item!”
Tammy and Teddy’s creates durable, custom-boots with different types of materials. Their crew will work with you to get a perfect fit for your dog’s unique footprint.
Visit their storefront today, and be sure to tell ‘em we sent you!
Please use the code “TRIPAWDS” when ordering.
Every purchase helps support this community.
Here’s a list of Tammy and Teddy’s custom dog boots:
- Quilted leather – top and bottom soles.
- Made for dogs that have very little use of their legs and paws.
- Boot is reinforced and is the most durable.
- $44.99 for a pair ($42.49 per pair for two or more pairs)
- Non-quilted leather – top and bottom soles.
- For dogs that have use of their legs and paws but knuckle when walking.
- More pliable and comfortable than
the quilted boot.
- Recommended for dogs with early stages of Degenerative Myelopathy.
- $39.99 per pair ($37.49 per pair for two or more pairs)
- Made for year round general protection.
- Bottom sole is only for protection from
- This is a one-sole dog boot .
- Recommended for all healthy dogs.
- $62.99 per set of 4 boots ($57.99 per Set of 4 boots when purchasing two or more sets)
- Year round general protection.
- Best for dogs with allergies and other
- $34.99 per pair ($32.99 per pair for two or more pairs)
- Made especially for the foot shape of Corgis and Scotties.
- Features Velcro closures.
- Also available without Velcro (must be taped on;
sports tape included).
- Non-quilted, $39.99 per pair ($37.49 per pair for two or more pairs)
- Quilted, $44.99 per pair ($42.49 per pair for two or more pairs)
- Made of deer hide.
- This boot does not have a sole; recommended for indoor use only.
- Available in suede and tanned leather.
- $25.99 per pair ($23.49 per pair for two or more pairs)
If you decide to try Tammy and Teddy’s Custom Dog Boots, please tell ‘em Tripawds sent you. Then, send us a photo of your Tripawd wearing them and tell us what you think!
To remove ads from your site and others, upgrade to a Tripawds Supporter blog!