That post has received numerous comments including this recent reply from Xena’s mom …
Xena is doing really well and I truly can’t say enough about this product. You would think I’m a salesperson for them but I’m not. This “buggy” has made such a difference in our lives. It lets Xena still get out and enjoy life and it allows us to wander a little farther from our home than just a block. Having gone through so many health issues with Xena, if anyone is in the same situation I will be happy to give you any info I have or just simply some support. Thank you all again for your well wishes.
So we thought we’d share this selection of dog strollers and bicycle trailers available for helping tripawds large and small get out and enjoy life …
Big Dog Strollers and Trailers
The Pet Gear Expedition is great for large dogs. It features a sturdy frame and rides low to the ground for easy entry, a waterproof floor, front swivel wheels, rear brakes, and bug proof mesh that provides air circulation. Ideal for dogs up to 150-pounds. [read more]
- Large protective pet compartment
- Adjustable height handle
- Internal pad with waterproof tray
- Easy fold mechanism
- Dimensions are 32″L x 25″W x 23″H; for pets up to 150-pounds
Dutch Dog Design puts the health, comfort and safety of both you and your dog at top of mind when designing its DoggyRide brand of market leading dog strollers.
The DoggyRide Novel dog stroller is the top of the line, luxury dog stroller for a dog that must have nothing but the best. Its cabin size of 31.5″ L x 21″ W x 25.5″ H makes this suitable for larger dog breeds such Samoyed, Labrador retrievers, border collies, or shorter in length golden retrievers, or, multiple small dogs.The Novel is a luxurious, multi-faceted and multi-functional solution for taking your dog outdoors for a stroll, across the neighborhood, to the local farmer’s market, to the dog park, or wherever the day’s adventure leads. [read more]
- Lightweight aluminum alloy frame
- Stainless steel spokes and hubs
- Quick release wheels
- Padded front headrest and additional front reflective striping
- Large rear pouch with water bottle pocket
Sporty pet owners will love the 2-in-1 Guardian Gear Cross-Trainer Pet Stroller. Can be pulled behind a bicycle or used as a jogging pet stroller. Sporty, stylish and durable. Large rubber wheels on the back offer comfort and control. Mesh and roll-down plastic windows for ventilation and view.
Comfortable, padded handle is great for long walks/runs Guardian Gear Cross-Trainer Pet Strollers are brightly colored with a safety flag for added visibility. Size: 27″L x 22 1/2″W x 37″H. Capacity: Holds up to 45 lbs. [read more]
- Holds up to 45 lbs.
- Sporty, stylish and durable
- Large rubber wheels on the back offer comfort and control
- Mesh and roll-down plastic windows for ventilation and to give pets a great view
- Comfortable, padded handle is great for long walks/runs
Tail Wagon by Burley features a removable floor for washing, side battens for stability, a flip-down tailgate for loading and unloading, and optional securing tie downs
- All-weather cover with waterproof zippers
- Heavy-duty mesh cover on four sides for maximum airflow
- 16-inch quick-release alloy wheels; fast-action folding system; stroller kit compatible
- Comprehensive limited warranty covers fabric parts for one year, plastic parts for three years
- See comments for unsolicited customer review!
The front wheel of the Aosome Elite II Trailer/Stroller can be fixed for jogging and can swivel for strolling. The handle bar is adjustable to suit different heights.
- Seat is pocketed to secure pets better
- Trailer has suspension to ease the bumps
- Max Weight Limit: 88 lbs.
- No tools needed to setup and break down
Strollers for Small Dogs
Have smaller dogs or want to take your tri-kitties out for a stroll. Consider this selection of strollers for small and medium sized pets.